Tuesday 4 June 2013

We are moving

Moving, copyright Bethania Lima Designs, 2013


Tomorrow my site will be finally going live and I managed to move my blog content to the new address.
I would love to have you visiting me there.
As a beginner in the world of site making, I am sure I haven't done the migration of the content as well as I should have done had I been an expert. So, in order to have less trouble moving things around, I deleted a few things in this "old" lovely space. You´ll not see the buttons on the right, with all the references to my works and to the blogs of my fellow surface pattern designers. The mentioned references are now on the press page of the new site. The buttons with the other designers' sites will be shortly added to the new blog address.
For those faithful followers, I am afraid you´ll need to follow the blog on the new address, if you fancy it.
This address will be kept, as I understood each time a reader wants to see an old post on the new address, the images are in fact grabbed from this one and showed there.
But there will be no other new posts in here.
I hope you like the new "house" and keep visiting the blog on the new platform.
The site will be alive from 8am (GMT) of tomorrow, June, the 5th.
Thank you for sharing your time with me, for your kind words and encouragement presence in the last 16 months.  I will love to see you on the new address.
Please, consider visiting the new site as well. It is a big step for me as a professional surface pattern designer and I would love to hear your opinion on it.
Thank you very much indeed for stopping by!






All images and contents, unless otherwise stated, belong to Bethania Lima. Copyright 2012. All rights reserved. Please do not use anything without permission or without making note of the origin on your blog or website

1 comment: